Wednesday, March 28, 2012

$4.49 My First Disney Princess Tiana's Gumbo Cooking Party (Reg $29.99) at Target



$4.49 My First Disney Princess Tiana's Gumbo Cooking Party (Reg $29.99)
Target Clearance Coupon Matchup
Well, I haven't felt well today and wasn't going to go anywhere. But I had a bill I had to pay and had forgotten about, and was driving past Target on the way back and just pulled in! Couldn't help myself. Made a quick walk through looking for new Clearance Stickers and VOILA!!!!! My Isabella is going to be so spoiled with Disney Princess merchandise this year it's rediculous! Thanks Target!!!!!!!

My First Disney Princess Tiana's Gumbo Cooking Party
Reg $29.99 ~ Clearance Sticker $14.98 ~ RANG UP at ONLY $8.98
USE 50% Off Disney Princess Toy Coupon in the Current Weekly Target Sale Circular
or Text EASTER to TARGET (827438) with your SmartPhone to get a Mobile Coupon
Final Price = $4.49