Saturday, March 24, 2012

OVER $97 in Hasbro Printable Coupons


  OVER $97 in Hasbro Printable Coupons
I was at Target the last couple days and there is quite a bit of to clearance going on! Was thinking to myself that I wished there were coupons out! There was no dedicated Clearance isle at my location, but widespread throughout the store, INCLUDING the GAMES & TOYS Departments!!! Easter is coming, summer birthday parties, and Christmas WILL come back around :) I have a dedicated "Toy Closet" that locks and I keep everything in there. Great when it comes time for donations for families in need too! My daughter does charity work, and all this comes in handy :)
 
Games, My Little Pony, Nerf, Playskool, Littlest Pet Shop, Transformers, Tonka Chuck& Friends, Play-Doh, Furreal Friends, Baby Alive, GatrGolf and Playskool Heroes