Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My 3rd Trip to KMart This Week Tuesday 4/17/12



My 3rd Trip to KMart This Week Tuesday 4/17/12
KMart Coupon Matchups 4/15 - 4/21
READ the posting CAREFULLY, as I am REEEEALLY glad I watched the register closely on this transaction!

2 Purex UltraPacks 18ct Sale 2/$5
  DOUBLED (2) $1/1 Purex UltraPacks Detergent ETS Coupons 3/11 RP Insert Exp 4/21
Yes, I went through my coupon disaster in my livingroom and found 2 more coupons :)
Final Price = $.50 each

2 Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent 50oz Sale 2/$5
  DOUBLED $1/2 ANY Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent Coupon 3/11 RP Insert Exp 4/21 (regional)
Final Price = $1.50 each

(4) 7-UP 2 Liter Bottles Sale 10/$10 (Limit 10)
They ring up at $1.00 each no matter what quantity you purchase.
Final Price = ALL 4 FREE
Watch the register when this coupon is scanned!!!! There are NO restrictions on the coupon against doubling, however it did NOT double when scanned at the register for me. My cashier had to manually double them

Craisins 5oz Reg $2.59
USED FREE Product Coupon

2 Smart Sense Purified Water 35-Packs
Watch the Register on This One Too!
Sale Price In Ad is 2/$9, HOWEVER they rang up at $3.99 each... wierd! Then wierder YET... at the end of the register there was a huge pallet of them with a sign posted 2/$7!!!
So the cashier manually adjusted the price on the register to $3.50 each. She was going to have a manager check to see if the sign was incorrect, or what the scoop was, but I had to rush home for the buses coming with my other girls.

So anyway, I threw in 2 bags of M&M's Reg $.99 each so I would still be at my $25.00 to double my coupons.
USED 2 M&M's FREE Product Coupons