Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Target, Walgreens and Lowes Shopping Trip Sunday 4/22/12




My Target, Walgreens and Lowes Shopping Trip Sunday 4/22/12

Walgreens
Went by 2 different Walgreens on my way to Target and Lowes :)
8 U By Kotex Sleek Tampons 18 Pack Sale $3.99
USE (6) $1/1 ANY Package of U By Kotex Products Coupons 3/25 SS Insert Exp 5/5
USED (8) $3.00 Register Rewards from Pepsi Next last week
Receive $3.00 Register Reward for each transaction

Lowes
1 Bonnie Cherry Tomato Plant $1.50
I was planning on purchasing more veggies and herbs but they were wiped out! But VERY happy with my new Cherry Tomato plant. The kids LOVE them and saves a TON of money. I pot them on my deck in the summer, and bring them into my kitchen for the winter months. They keep growing and producing year after year :) Amazing!
Earth Day Sale Bonnie 25oz Herb & Vegetable Peat Pot Plants (Reg $3.48) Sale 2/$3

Target
My daughter needed new shirts badly!
They were ALL out of the FREE Earth Day Reusable Shopping Bags :( They said they ran out very early this morning. 

OxiClean Laundry Stain Remover spray Reg $2.79
USED $1/1 ANY Oxi-Clean PreTreater Coupon 4/22 SS Insert Exp 6/30
Final Price = $.29

2 Mossimo Scoop Neck or V-Neck Tees Sale $6 each
Final Price = $3 each

3 Merona Tees Sale $8 each
Final Price = $5 each