Wednesday, June 27, 2012

FREE Family Sports Mania Event ~ Irondequoit, NY





FREE Family Sports Mania Event
Saturday 7/14/12 10am-1pm
Irondequoit NY

I just received an email from the Town of Irondequoit Recreation Supervisor :)
Good Afternoon-
I hope you are enjoying your summer so far. However I am sure it’s busier for you seeing as you have all the kids home!
I wanted to pass along a flyer (attached to this email) for a free program we have coming up, I thought you might be interested.
Family Sports Mania at McAvoy will be on Saturday, July 14 from 10am-1pm. We are opening McAvoy to families, free of charge. We will provide sports equipment and you can bring you own. This is not a structured program, so parents have to stay but you will have free reign to play with your kids on our artificial turf. We will also have “5210 Healthy Hero”reps there with some great stuff, free of charge!
If you know anyone else that might be interested feel free to pass the information along!
Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great summer!
Katrina J
Katrina Hall
Recreation Supervisor
Town of Irondequoit
Department of Parks and Recreation
585-336-7267
585-336-6084 Fax