Saturday, June 16, 2012

FREE Kiss My Face Soap






FREE Kiss My Face Soap
You can score FREE Kiss My Face Soap around town with your $3/1 ANY Kiss My Face Product Printable Manufacturer PDF File Coupon Exp 8/30/12!!!!!
Kiss My Face Posted ~ Thanks to all of you who took advantage of our $3 coupon offer and making it a great success. The $3 coupon offer has now expired, however check back for more offers soon!
 (Please note photocopying of coupons is ILLEGAL)
Kiss My Face Soap IS Gluten-FREE!!!!!

WEGMANS
Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe, Olive & Lavendar, Olive & Chamomile, Olive & Green Tea and Olive & Honey Soap 8oz Reg $2.99
These are located in the Nature's Marketplace Section
Final Price = FREE

 
KROGERS ~ reportedly has a 4oz Kiss My Face Soap Reg Price $2.19 = FREE

WALGREENS  ~ Fans here have seen the 8oz Kiss My Face Soap for $2.99 = FREE