Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Get $1.00 ECB Every 4th CVS Visit ~~ FREE + Major MONEYMAKER



 Get $1.00 ECB Every 4th CVS Visit
So I'm sitting and waiting for pictures to develop at CVS tonight....
And there's this AWESOME find!!!!!
It was in with some Gift Cards and such hanging on a display at the photo counter.
You buy this GreenBagTag for Only $.99
You Attach it to your Reusable Bag
You scan it with your purchases
You Receive a $1.00 ExtraCare Buck Every 4th Visit!!!!!
You can use any re-usable shopping bag, re-use a plastic bag from a previous purchase or simply carry out your items. Anytime you decline a one-time use plastic bag, you will receive a Green Bag Tag credit.
I LOVE THIS!!!!! My daughter, Sophrena is going to love it too when I show this to her! She's VERY environmentally conscious!
AND... I Paid for it with an ECB!!! So it was FREE and WILL be a MAJOR MONEYMAKER for me in the Future!