Sunday, September 30, 2012

TARGET CLEARANCE ALERT!!!!!!








TARGET CLEARANCE ALERT
SUNDAY 9/20/12
Well... I ran into Target after hitting Rite Aid.
My goal was to hopefully find a new deal on Downy Unstopables since I still have $2.00 Coupons,
 but no go on that :(
AND since I had my expensive shopper, Princess Isabella with me, we had to peek around because she wanted to buy something.
Good thing I still had Two $5.00 Target Gift Cards in my wallet!!!!
In the back of the store behind the Halloween stuff, we found 70% Off Clearance on School Supplies and 70% Off Clearance on Garden stuff!!!!
I picked up a spray nozzle for my garden hose for only $.88
Halloween Pumpkin was only Reg Price $1.00 and of course she loves pink!
Folder was only $.30!!!
Kids clothing was 30-50% Off and we found 2 cute skorts for ONLY $2.40 each!!!!
There are also Target Printable Coupons for Kids Clothing HERE
They'll be really cute with some leggins and cute boots :)
So I stayed under my gift card balance and paid nothing OOP and Princess Isabella is happy :)