Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Rite Aid Shopping Trip Tuesday 5/14/13



My Rite Aid Shopping Trip
Tuesday 5/14/13

I was on more of a personal mission today.
I started looking for these at CVS since they have the 20% Off Store Purchase Coupon, and the BOGO would have scanned at the full value, but they were quite a bit more expensive and out of stock. So I went across the street to Rite Aid.
I had $12.00 in +UP Rewards Expiring this week.
And I've gotten to the point that I cannot physically get down on my hands and knees to mop my floors no matter how much assistance I get. It's just plain IMPOSSIBLE!
My 18yr old daughter already does so much around the house that I thought this would help us both :)
So I wanted a Swiffer Sweeper that I can put the wet pads onto.
I knew if I got the one that squirted the liquid my 2 little monkeys would just squirt it everywhere LOL!!! And that one was a lot more expensive.
So.... I made my own sale since there's still the BOGO coupon AND I have the 20% Gold Wellness member discount AND the SavingStar eCoupon is out there :)
Here's how I made out...

BOUGHT
1 Swiffer 2-in-1 Sweeping & Mopping Starter Kit Reg $11.99
1 Swiffer Dusters Kit ~ 1 Handle & 5 Dusters Reg $5.59
2 Swiffer Wet Mopping Refills 12ct Reg $4.99ea
Total = $27.56

RECEIVED 
Gold Member 20% Discount = -$5.52
Total = $22.04

USED
(2) BUY 1 Swiffer Starter Kit GET 1 Swiffer Refill FREE Up To $6.00 Coupons 4/28 P&G Insert Exp 5/31/13
~ Limit 4 Like Coupons per Household per Day
1 Autoscanned at -$3.99
1 Autoscanned at -$4.47
(not sure why 2 different amounts, but okay...)
Total = $13.58
USED my $10 +UP and my $2 +UP
Paid $1.58 Cash OOP