Friday, February 21, 2014

My Laundry Products Stockpile


My Laundry Products Stockpile
Friday 2/21/14

Well... my daughter's father stopped over today and asked...
"Do You Need Help With Anything?"
OH YEAH!!!!
Our regular stockroom was so overfull
and working it's way to the center of the room LOL!
Sooooo... 
We utilized a wall of open space (since the basement flood remodel).
AND it's all right next to the utility tub and washer & dryer now!
The Purex Boxes have 6 Bottles of Liquid Detergent in each.
I utilized an old table leaf to keep them elevated off the floor.
I only have 3 Bottles of Purex Crystals left
AND...
I am OUT of Tide Boost Stain Release!!!!!!!!
OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!
So top of my list is to find a HOT deal on those... QUICK!!!

These are "BEFORE" Pics...
REALLY Before!
This was in August when it looked nice.
BEFORE the flood, 
BEFORE piles and piles of things got on top of and in front of
it all
and I was forced to reduce what I "bought".