Thursday, November 6, 2014

Walmart Disney Frozen Halloween Clearance


Walmart Halloween Clearance is at 75% Now!

Disney Frozen Glow Sticks are Ringing Up at 50% OFF!!!
OHHHHH but it gets BETTER YET!!!!
I did buy all the ones I could find at the Henrietta location
because items like these are how I get my house cleaned
by giving out PRIZES to my younger daughters.

There is NO Pricing marked on the packages so checkout was interesting.
The cashier & I didn't think they rang up at 75% OFF because it doesn't give you all that info while you're checking out.
So I asked the front end manager if she would honor it since they were in the Halloween Area Marked 75% OFF.
AND I made out WAY BETTER on some of it as you will see below LOL!
This is how I made out.

7 Disney Frozen Glow Wands
Rang Up at $.48ea
Mngr said they were 75% OFF and I was fine with that.
Reading my receipt at home Reg Price is $.97 but I'm still ok with that!
Final Price $.48ea

9 Disney Frozen Neon Glow Value Pack 5 Necklaces, 5 Bracelets, 5 Pendants ~ 52pcs
Scanned at $2.50 but we thought that was the reg price because you couldn't really tell at the register,
so she told the girl to charge me $.50ea since that was 75% OFF of $2.50.
I tried to tell her that was not 75% OFF, but she kept saying that's what her calculator told her.
And now looking at my receipt at home the Regular Price was $5.00!!!
So... I got mega lucky on these!!!
Final Price ONLY $.50ea

3 Disney Frozen Neon Glow Band (headband crown)
Scanned at $1.50 but we thought that was the regular price.
She told the girl to charge me $.38ea and I was find with that.
And now looking at my receipt at home the Regular Price was $3.00!!!
So... I got lucky on these too!!!
Final Price ONLY $.38ea

Sooooo, grand total = ONLY $9.00 (Reg $60.79)
This mamma is gettin her house cleaned!!!
WOOT WOOT!!!