Friday, January 16, 2015

My Laundry Products Stockpile

BEFORE (1/11/15) ...

AFTER (1/15/15) ......

My Laundry Products Stockpile

I've been slowly running out of room for all my laundry products LOL!
OVER 190 Bottles of Liquid Laundry Detergent, 32 Bottles of Purex Crystals
and MUCH MORE!
On Black Friday I got some Large, DEEP Shelving Units at Lowes
(72"H x 48" W x 24"D) for ONLY $45.00ea!!!
The shelves are rated for up to 800lbs ea!
One of those was definitely planned for my Laundry Stockpile!
Sophrena (my oldest daughter) went to town yesterday,
and with the help of Cassidy (my middle daughter) they got it ALL DONE!!!
I let Sophrena organize it however she wanted, since she does all the laundry in the house,
and I think she did a PHENOMENAL JOB!


Subscribe to EXTREME COUPONING MOMMY Daily Emails >>HERE<<