Friday, May 1, 2015

My Favorite Deals at Home Depot


My Favorite Deals at Home Depot
Valid 4/30 - 5/10/15

Scott's EarthGro Mulch 2 cubic feet SALE 4/$10.00 (Reg $3.67ea)
Available in Black, Brown or Red.
I got black for my front flower beds.

They have Perennials ON SALE 4/$12.00
I got a couple 2.5qt White Phlox. They do ring up $4.00 each.
The little bicycle planter I found at The Christmas Tree Shop a week or 2 ago.
I think it was maybe like $14.99?? Again pretty cheap!

I also grabbed a can of spray paint (not on sale, but they're cheap)
and spray painted my light post black.

And I grabbed an Ames 30" Leaf Rake ONLY Reg $9.98
Needed one badly LOL!

You can get AWESOME Coupons by registering with the Home Depot Garden Club!!
RECEIVE a $5.00/$50.00 Purchase Printable Coupon via email JUST for Signing Up!
You will continue to get GREAT Coupon ALL Spring long!

BEFORE PICTURE