Monday, July 20, 2015

$.95 Divergent Movie DVD+Blu-Ray at Target


$.95 Divergent Movie DVD + Blu-Ray

My daughter and niece are HOOKED on this series!!!
They've read all the books and seen all the movies.
I've seen the movies too and they're AWESOME!!!
Think Birthdays, Christmas & Toys for Tots!

Divergent Movie DVD + Digital Sale $8.00 (Reg $19.99)
Total = $3.00
USE Your Target RedCard for an Additional 5% OFF
Final Price = ONLY $2.85

BUY 2 Divergent Movie DVD + Digital Sale $8.00 (Reg $19.99ea)
ALL MOVIES & TV SERIES are ON SALE B1G1 50% OFF THIS WEEK!!!
Total = $12.00
IF your 2nd coupon scans at full value (my friend's did with no beeps)....
Total = as low as $2.00
USE Your Target RedCard for an Additional 5% OFF
Final Price = ONLY $.95ea


Do you love coupon shopping at Target?
Do you love CLEARANCE at Target?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!