Tuesday, July 14, 2015

CHEAP Arnold Country White Bread at Tops Markets


CHEAP Arnold Country White Bread
Tops Markets Coupon Matchup 7/12 - 7/18/15

I can NOT remember for the life of me if the $.55/1 Coupon AUTOdoubles or not.
Anyone know for sure???
I still have some the the $1.00/1 Printables, so check your stash, they don't expire until 12/31/15!

Arnold Country White Bread Sale $2.19 (Reg $3.99)
USE $.55/1 Arnold Sliced Bread Products 4/19 SS Insert Exp 7/31/15 (regional)
~ We DID get this in the Rochester NY D&C.
~ Coupon states DND but it SHOULD autodouble at the register.
or USE $.55/1 Arnold Sliced Bread Products 3/15 SS Insert Exp 6/15/15 (regional)
~ Coupon states DND but it SHOULD autodouble at the register.
Total = as low as $1.09
RECEIVE $.20 Cash Back from Ibotta WYB 1 Single Loaf ANY Presliced Bread Exp 7/21/15 >>HERE<<
Final Price = ONLY $.89ea

Do you LOVE Tops Markets Coupon Shopping?
Do you LOVE actually seeing my posts in a timely manner???
Well... I started my FIRST Facebook "Group"!
So come on over and Join My Group AND Invite Your Friends too!
JOIN MY TOPS MARKETS ECM COUPONERS CLUB >>HERE<<