Sunday, July 12, 2015

CHEAP Scott Paper Towels at Tops Markets


CHEAP Scott Naturals Paper Towels
Tops Markets Coupon Matchup 7/12 - 7/18/15

Reminder: We are NOT in a GasPoint Earning Period.
Use Up Your Current Tops GasPoints by Sat 7/25 OR YOU LOSE THEM.
Take FULL Advantage of the Discount getting 30 Gallon by taking
gas cans or a second vehicle (just DON'T hand up the nozzle in between).

BUY 2 Scott Naturals Paper Towels 6 Mega Rolls 340.8sqft Sale $6.99ea
SAVE $2.00 Instantly WYB 2
Total = $11.98
or USE $.55/1 Scott Paper Towels 6+ rolls Printable Coupon >>HERE<<
Total = $8.98
RECEIVE $.40 Cash Back from Ibotta WYB 1 ANY BRAND Paper Towels 1+ Roll Exp 7/18/15 >>HERE<<
IF the $2.00 Catalina WYB 2 Works at Tops....
If you get to the store before I do, PLEASE come back & let us know!
Final Price = $.55/roll
My personal stockup price point is $.50/roll.


Do you LOVE Tops Markets Coupon Shopping?
Do you LOVE actually seeing my posts in a timely manner???
Well... I broke down and started my FIRST facebook group like emoticon
So come on over and Join my Group and Invite your friends too!