Saturday, August 22, 2015

FREE ShopYourWayRewards Points!!!


CHECK YOUR EMAILS AGAIN!!!!
I got ANOTHER Email from KMart at 12:16am TODAY Sat 8/22/15
Titled: PAMELA, it's a surprise! Selected with you in mind, get 15 outfits for $25!
Scroll way down in the email and VOILA!!!!
15000 FREE SYWR Points TO REDEEM (NOT EARN) WYS $20
In Store or Online at Sears or KMart Expires 8/27/15
Offer points cannot be used on Food, Household Cleaning, Beauty and Health Care, Fragrances, Cosmetics, Office and School Supplies, Batteries, Party Supplies sold in the Greeting Card department, Books and Magazines, Prescriptions, Pharmacy, Alcohol and Tobacco items.
I did not need to activate this!
It's already on my SYWR account under Surprise Points!

I WAS ALSO ABLE TO RE-LOAD THIS OFFER!!!
(I already used it, but let me load it AGAIN!
Email from KMart at 11:00am Fri 8/7/15
In my email list it said (NO SUBJECT)
BUT when I opened it were a bunch of great offers!
INCLUDING 20000 FREE SYWR Points WYS $30
In Store or Online at Sears or KMart
It NOW has an Expiration Date of 8/28/15

Points earned from this coupon redemption must be used within 90 days. Purchase requirement is before taxes and after discounts. Not valid on Nicki Minaj or Adam Levine merchandise; BOGO; gift cards; non-merchandise; concessions; federal or state regulated items; alcohol; tobacco; fuel; items behind the pharmacy counter; prescriptions; prior and online purchases; partial-paid special order items; Scrubology; at Sears HomeTown, Outlet, Appliance Showroom, Hardware and Parts & Repair stores; or during Family & Friends or Member events.

I also have $10.00 Back In Points When I Redeem 25000 Points at In Store or Online at KMart or Sears Exp 8/31/15 Coupon Loaded To My Account!
I also have EARN 25000 WYS $50.00 at KMart Under Surprise Points Expires 8/27/15 Which I got in an email since it's my Birthday Month!