Friday, November 13, 2015

CHEAP Marie Callender's Pies at Wegmans


CHEAP Marie Callender's Pies
Wegmans Coupon Matchup

OMGOSH These Pies are SOOOO GOOD!!!
I am all for believing homemade is best,
and my mother is an AMAZING German baker,
BUT she got me to try a Marie Callender's Pie once and I am HOOKED!
The Chocolate Satin Pie is THEE BEST!
We call it Chocolate Satan Pie in our house LOL!!!

Marie Callender's Pies 28-42oz Sale $4.99 (Reg $6.49) Until 1/2/2016
LOOK FOR $.75/1 Peelie Coupons IN STORE on the Boxes Exp 12/31/16
~ These DO autodouble!
Final Price = as low as ONLY $3.49
A PHENOMENAL PRICE!

IF you need to Change your Zip Code
Sign In To Your Account at the Top Right
Then Hover over your name and Click YOUR PROFILE
Then Hover over either the State or the Zip Code
Click Edit and change both State & Zip Code at Same Time
Then Click SAVE
Then To Print Your Coupons Click Again >HERE<

Do you LOVE Wegmans Coupon Shopping?
Do you LOVE actually seeing my posts in a timely manner???
Come on over and Join My Group AND Invite Your Friends too!
JOIN MY  WEGMANS ECM COUPONERS GROUP >>HERE<<