Tuesday, November 24, 2015

FREE Women's Socks at KMart


FREE Women's Socks at KMart

Check Your Shop Your Way Rewards Surprise Points!!!
I had 10000 SYWR Points to Spend on Women's Clothing at KMart Expiring Tomorrow
With all the Black Friday Sales I found it difficult to spend them.
BUT this mommy is VERY low on socks!
Soooo... I scrolled through the socks and this was the best deal I found for me.

USED 9990 SYWR Surprise Points
FREE In Store Pickup
~ Even tho it's a KMart order, I can pick them up at the Sears location right by my house!
The Sales Tax Drops Off Since I'm paying the price of the item in full with SYWR Points!
Final Price = FREE


Do you love coupon shopping at KMart In Store & Online?
Do you love CLEARANCE at KMart?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my sister's & my KMart Couponing Group AND Invite Your Friends too!