Thursday, December 3, 2015

FREE Bobblin Bullseye at Target

FREE Bobblin Bullseye with ANY Target Gift Card Purchase

OMGOSH I WANT ONE!!!
This Bobble Head is just TOO AWESOME! LOL!!!

I do these every year for my kids and all my nieces & nephew.
Target has different freebies with gift card purchase every so often.
They're a lot of fun at gift opening time and great conversation pieces!
I just get a $5.00 one for each of the kids, you can choose from many denominations.

PLUS FREE Shipping!!!
Free shipping and returns on every order at Target.com!
My Year to Date Savings With My Target RedCard = $183.19
That's equivalent to a Gas & Electric Payment!
↘↘ Start Saving NOW ↙↙↙
Apply for your REDcard today at Target.com and start saving 5% on all purchases! Apply for your REDcard today at Target.com and start saving 5% on all purchases!


Do you love coupon shopping at Target?
Do you love CLEARANCE at Target?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!

Thank you for using my links to support my page!