Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Girls AND Boys C9 Activewear On SALE 50% OFF at Target



Girls AND Boys C9 Activewear On SALE 50% OFF at Target! SHOP NOW >>HERE<<
PLUS FREE Shipping NO Order Minimum!!!
I noticed the deal in store,
but came home and order more online to get some sizes and colors I wanted.I got my girls a bunch of the Microfleece 1/4 Zip and Tech Fleece Full Zip styles in different colors for ice skating >>HERE<< icon
They're going to be SO excited on Christmas morning!!!
The C9 Champion Girls' Tech Fleece Full Zip Hoodie has the Stay Out and Stay Warm
sweat wicking fabric brushed on the inside to keep you dry & warm in cooler weather.
The exterior of this one is not fleece, it's like the regular fitness clothing.

Free shipping and returns on every order at Target.com!
My Year to Date Savings With My Target RedCard = $183.19
That's equivalent to a Gas & Electric Payment!
↘↘ Start Saving NOW ↙↙↙
Apply for your REDcard today at Target.com and start saving 5% on all purchases! Apply for your REDcard today at Target.com and start saving 5% on all purchases!


Do you love coupon shopping at Target?
Do you love CLEARANCE at Target?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!

Thank you for using my links to support my page!