Thursday, December 3, 2015

What are the Benefits to Target RedCard PLUS NEW Exclusive RedCard Holder FREEBIE!!!


Target RedCard Exclusive

FREE 16oz JambaGO Smoothie, Small ICEE or Soda at the Target Cafe!
Limit 1 per RedCard Holder PER TRIP!!!
Valid 12/10 - 12/24/2015

OK so IF you Don't have a Target RedCard Yet...
You May Ask What the Benefits are to Having a Target RedCard?
OR What's the Difference Between the Debit Card & the Credit Card?
OR Even if you DO have one...
maybe there's some details you haven't heard yet!
SO here's what I love...

SAME BENEFITS with EITHER CARD!!!
5% Discount EVERY Time I Shop In Store OR Online
FREE Shipping on Online Orders ALL THE TIME!
EXTRA 30 Days for Returns AND they can pull up my receipts with my RedCard.
This is AWESOME when I forget or lose a receipt!
NO Annual Fee!
PLUS Awesome perks now & then like the Target Cafe FREEBIE Pictured Above!

Target RedCard CREDIT Card >>HERE<<
I personally have the Target RedCard DEBIT Card >>HERE<<
Works just like you bank debit card, SO if you are not a fan of credit cards, this would alleviate those concerns! I prefer NOT to have credit card debt, so this is my personal choice!
My Year to Date Savings With My Target RedCard = $183.19
That's equivalent to a Gas & Electric Payment!
↘↘ Start Saving NOW ↙↙↙
Apply for your REDcard today at Target.com and start saving 5% on all purchases! Apply for your REDcard today at Target.com and start saving 5% on all purchases!


Do you love coupon shopping at Target?
Do you love CLEARANCE at Target?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!

Thank you for using my links to support my page!