Wednesday, January 13, 2016

70% CLEARANCE in the Baby Dept at Target


70% CLEARANCE in the Baby Dept at Target
Wednesday 1/13/16

I post the majority of my pictures and updates for Target CLEARANCE in my
Target ECM Couponers Group >>HERE<<
So be sure to check in there, and if you're not in my group yet...
simply click to Join and I will add you in!

January is usually THEE month 
or HOT CLEARANCE Deals in the Baby Department!
Items SHOULD be find-able at 70% OFF BUT I ONLY saw items at 50% OFF!
I went to Irondequoit NY today and
these are the ONLY items I found with CLEARANCE Stickers.
SO either my store just doesn't have much period,
OR the items that DID hit 70% OFF are already gone.
HOPEFULLY You all are having MUCH more luck!
I was hoping for a HOT SCORE as I have a baby shower to attend in March.
I would LOVE to see pics of what you all are finding!
Please post pics in comment lines under this post on facebook! TYIA!

Fisher Price My Little SnugaMonkey Cradle N Swing
CLEARANCE $79.98 (Reg $159.99)

Eddie Bauer Slumber & Soothe Rocker
CLEARANCE $34.98 (Reg $69.99)

Graco Pack N Playard On The Go
CLEARANCE $39.98 (Reg $79.99)

Do you love coupon shopping at Target?
Do you love CLEARANCE at Target?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.