Sunday, January 17, 2016

FREE Electronics at KMart

FREE Electronics at KMart
1/17 - 1/23/16

Thanks for the HOT TIP from My Sister, Admin Cindy!!!

Up To 100% Back in Shop Your Way Rewards Points
You CAN Use Dollars Off Coupons If You Wish!
Example $5.00 OFF $50.00 KMart Online or InStore Purchase Exp 1/22/16
$10.00 OFF $150.00 KMart Online or InStore Purchase Exp 1/31/16

Do NOT Use Coupons Where You EARN Extra SYWR Points!

IF you USE SYWR Points to pay for your transaction
it WILL reduce the amount of points you earn!

SYWR Points EARNED on this Offer Expire in 30-90 Days

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you love coupon shopping at KMart In Store & Online?
Do you love CLEARANCE at KMart?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my sister's & my KMart Couponing Group AND Invite Your Friends too!