Friday, January 29, 2016

FREE + MONEYMAKER Marzetti Veggie Dip at Tops Markets


FREE + MONEYMAKER Marzetti Veggie Dip
Tops Markets Coupon Matchup 1/31 - 2/6/16

See ALL My Tops Markets Coupon Matchups 1/31 - 2/6/16 >>HERE<<
OMGOSH after MONTHS of NOT being able to Print SmartSource Coupons...
I JUST DID!!!
It's NOT compatible with Chrome, so I use IE.
I clicked to PRINT the coupon and it prompted me to download JAVA.
I was able to download it and it stated I had old versions that needed to be uininstalled so I clicked to uninstall those.
When it was all complete I totally closed out IE and then reopened it and copied & pasted the link to this coupon to print it.
After hitting print I got a small pop-up and I chose RUN... THEN IT PRINTED!!!
So whatever update has been done to Java IT WORKS NOW!!

I did this deal Sunday (purchasing one) and it RESET Tuesday 2/2
AND it RESET AGAIN TODAY Thrs 2/4!!!
SO next trip I will get one more!
AND maybe once more Saturday???
So I'm buying one at a time this week.

Marzetti Veggie Dip Sale $2.50
~ Reading online looks like some of these are Gluten Free!
Total = $1.00
EARN 10 GasPoints for Using 1 Mfg Coupon = - $.30
Total = ONLY $.70
I will be purchasing one per trip and watching for RESETS on this throughout the week to maximize on hopefully getting MULTIPLE Cash Backs!
Final Price = FREE + $.30 MONEYMAKER
PLUS IF You're NEW to Ibotta RECEIVE $10.00 for Joining Ibotta NOW >>HERE<<

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you LOVE Tops Markets Coupon Shopping?
Do you LOVE actually seeing my posts in a timely manner???