Wednesday, February 3, 2016

STOCKUP PRICE on Scott Naturals Paper Towels at Walgreens

STOCKUP PRICE on Scott Naturals Paper Towels
Walgreens Coupon Matchup 1/31 - 2/6/16

These Choose Your Size Scott Natural Paper Towels are My FAVE!!!!

Scott Naturals Paper Towels 6pk Sale $4.49
STACK WITH $1.00 OFF Scott Towels Walgreens IVC Store Coupon
Final Price = ONLY $2.84/6pk or $.47/roll
My personal stockup price point for paper towels is $.50/roll


ALSO!!!
Cottonelle Bath Tissue 12 Large Rolls Sale $4.49
USE $1.00 OFF Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue ANY 6 or More Rolls Coupon 1/3 SS Insert Exp 2/14/16
~ regional value, I did receive this in my Rochester N& D&C
or USE $1.00/1 ANY Pkg Cottonelle Toilet Paper Printable MFg Coupon (Zip Code 79904 in TX) ~ NLA
or **RESET 1/31** USE $.55/1 ANY COTTONELLE Toilet Paper 9pk+ Printable Mfg Coujpon >HERE<<
STACK WITH $1.00 OFF Cottonelle 12 Large Rolls Walgreens IVC Store Coupon Valid 1/31 - 2/27/16
Final Price = as low as  ONLY $2.49/12pk or $.21/roll
This is BELOW My Personal STOCKUP Price Point of $.25/roll!

Do you love coupon shopping at Walgreens?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.