Tuesday, March 15, 2016

UPDATE to Tops Friendly Markets GasPoints


UPDATE to Tops Friendly Markets GasPoints

PLEASE DO NOT SHOOT THE MESSENGER

Just got my FREE gas fill up at Tops
and the attendant told me they got an email saying that starting the next promo period (Sun 3/20/16)
THE MAX FILLUP WILL ONLY BE 25 GALLONS!!!!
AND they will NO longer allow 2 vehicles, only extra gas cans.

It appears the TopsMarkets.com has been updated already.
"Discount valid for one vehicle fill up in one transaction only (max. of 25 gallons of gasoline per transaction). Limited to one vehicle for one transaction only according to legal guidelines and to ensure our customers' safety. No cash back."


Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you LOVE Tops Markets Coupon Shopping?
Do you LOVE actually seeing my posts in a timely manner???