Sunday, May 1, 2016

MONEYMAKER Gift Cards at CVS


MONEYMAKER Gift Cards
CVS Coupon Matchup 5/1 - 5/7/16

Gift Cards don't expire so be smart and plan ahead!
Graduation Gifts, Birthday gifts, Christmas Gifts
or SAVE for Back to School Shopping in the Fall!

BUY $50.00 Worth of Nike, Gap Brands or Facebook Gift Cards
RECEIVE $10.00 ExtraBucks Rewards WYS $50 ~ Limit 2
Final Price = $10.00 MONEYMAKER
** This is considered a MONEYMAKER because you are spending $50.00
and getting back $60.00 in Gift Cards & ExtraCare Bucks.

PLUS OVER $40.00 in MONEYMAKER Gift Card Deals at Rite Aid This Week >>HERE<<

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you LOVE CVS Coupon Shopping?
Do you LOVE actually seeing my posts in a timely manner???
Come on over and Join My Group AND Invite Your Friends too!