Friday, June 3, 2016

STOCKUP PRICE on Florida's Natural Fit & Delicious Orange Juice at Tops Markets


STOCKUP PRICE on
Florida's Natural Fit & Delicious Orange Juice
Tops Markets Coupon Matchup 6/5 - 6/11/16

See ALL My Tops Markets Coupon Matchups 6/5 - 6/11/16 >>HERE<<

Dollar Doubler weeks are when I try to stockup on Orange Juice!!!
I confirmed with a dairy associate that these are in fact on sale Until 6/11/16!

Florida's Natural Fit & Delicious Orange Juice
CONFIRMED UNadvertised Sale $3.50
STACK WITH Tops Markets Dollar Doubler Coupon with $20+ Transaction
~ $20 Spend Limit Is BEFORE Mfg Coupons
Total = $1.50
EARN 1 GasPoint for Every Dollar Spent = -$.08
EARN 10 GasPoints for Using 1 Mfg Coupon = -$.25
Final Price = ONLY $1.17


Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you LOVE Tops Markets Coupon Shopping?
Do you LOVE actually seeing my posts in a timely manner???