Tuesday, July 19, 2016

STOCKUP on Charmin & Bounty at CVS

STOCKUP on Charmin Bath & Bounty
CVS Coupon Matchup 7/17 - 7/23/16

The Charmin AND Bounty are in the SAME ExtraCare Bucks Offer!
Limit 1 per Household
You CAN Mix & Match!

BUY 2 Charmin Bath Tissue 16 Double Rolls Sale $9.99ea
Total = $17.98
RECEIVE $5.00 ExtraCare Bucks WYB 2 Charmin or Bounty ~ Limit 1
Final Price = ONLY $.40/DoubleRoll

BUY 2 Bounty Paper Towels 12ct Sale $9.99
Total = $17.98
RECEIVE $5.00 ExtraCare Bucks WYB 2 Charmin or Bounty ~ Limit 1
Final Price = ONLY $.54/Roll



Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you LOVE CVS Coupon Shopping?
Do you LOVE actually seeing my posts in a timely manner???
Come on over and Join My Group AND Invite Your Friends too!