Monday, August 22, 2016

FREE + MONEYMAKER CVS Teeth Whitening Products at CVS


FREE + MONEYMAKER CVS Teeth Whitening Products
CVS Coupon Matchup 8/21 - 8/27/16

Check to see which items your location carries!
According to online pricing these should be the 2 items UNDER $10.00
CVS Pricing Can Vary By Location

CVS 5 Minute Tooth Whitening Kit Tooth Whitening System Reg $5.99
or CVS Whitening Gel NightTime Reg $8.79
NO Coupon Necessary!
RECEIVE $10.00 ExtraCare Bucks WYB 1 PSA $5.99 ~ Limit 2
Final Price = as low as FREE + $4.01 MONEYMAKER

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you LOVE CVS Coupon Shopping?
Do you LOVE actually seeing my posts in a timely manner???
Come on over and Join My Group AND Invite Your Friends too!