Wednesday, October 12, 2016

STOCKUP PRICE on Stauffers Ginger Snaps at Tops Markets

STOCKUP PRICE on Stauffers Ginger Snaps
Tops Markets Coupon Matchup 10/9 - 10/15/16
See ALL My Tops Markets Coupon Matchups 10/9-10/15/16 >>HERE<<

OMGOSH YUM!!!
I always think of my Gram when I have ginger snaps.
She ALWAYS had them in the house and had 2 every afternoon with a cup of tea.

Staufffer's Ginger Snaps 14oz Bag CONFIRMED UNadvertised Sale $2.50
USE $.75/1 Stauffers Ginger Snaps Printable Mfg Coupon >>HERE<<
**States DND BUT DOES Autodouble at the Register!**
EARN 1 GasPoint for Every Dollar Spent = -$.06
EARN 10 GasPoints for Using 1 Mfg Coupon = -$.25
Final Price = ONLY $.69

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.