Wednesday, January 11, 2017

KitchenAid Maximum Extraction Juicer 50% CLEARANCE at Target



Available in Black, Silver or White

INCLUDES: 3 pulp filter screens, juice container, pulp container, Cleaning Brush, Pitcher, Instruction Manual

I do NOT see these as being available in stores AT ALL!
This is an ONLINE ONLY CLEARANCE SALE!

Final Price = ONLY $189.98
PLUS FREE SHIPPING!!!

The KitchenAid® Maximum Extraction Juicer (slow juicer) gives you more juice with less prep work, featuring a patented two-stage blade and auger system and wide chute.

Perfect for hard, soft or leafy fruits and vegetables.





Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and helps offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.
Do You LOVE To Coupon Shop at Target???
Do You LOVE Target CLEARANCE???
Join My Group & Invite Your Friends Too!