Thursday, January 5, 2017

Rite Aid 75% OFF Christmas & Hanukkkah CLEARANCE


Rite Aid Christmas & Hanukkah CLEARANCE 75% OFF

Rite Aid Christmas CLEARANCE is at it's LOWEST Point of 75% OFF
Rite Aid Seasonal CLEARANCE does NOT go to 90% OFF as do other stores,
such as Target, Walgreens & CVS.

I found some super cute items today!

NOT pictured I scored some Russel Stover boxed candy!
These simply had a porple ribbon in the picture, nothing Christmassy on the package,
so I snagged a couple and have them hidden away for Valentines Day!

My 9yr old has been wanting a booklight so she can read in the car since it's been getting dark so early in the evening now $.75 (Reg $3.00)
I also grabbed her a little pink picture frame for her bedroom, they had other colors too $.75 (Reg $3.00)

I got SUPER LUCKY and scored a LARGE 18oz Rite Aid Home for the Holidays Cinnamon & Clove Scented Jarred Candle ONLY $2.49 (Reg $9.99)
*** That's my personal happy dance score of the day! ***

7oz Home for the Holidays Candle Santas Cookies Scented Glass Candle $1.49 (Reg $5.99)

My oldest daughter collects snow globes and the tall, skinny LED Noel Snowman will be a unique addition for her collection $2.49 (Reg $9.99)

They had some super cute earring sets $1.24 (Reg $4.99)

Grown Up Christmas Coloring Books $.75 (Reg $3.00)
12pk Color Pencils $.50 (Reg $2.00)

They also had Hanukkah Items 75% CLEARANCE!


Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you love coupon shopping at Rite Aid?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!