Sunday, January 15, 2017

SAVE 65% OFF Coldweather Headwraps at Kohls


SAVE BIG on Coldweather Headwraps at Kohls!

My absolute FAVORITE Cold Weather Headwrapicon I have EVER owned IS ON SALE!!!
Thick & soft & plush & WARM!
I spend a LOT of time at the ice rink with my daughter who does figure skating,
AND I'm a sucker for going out in the most brutal cold weather in the winter for taking photographs.
I live in WNY on the shore of Lake Ontario, so we get some brutal temps & wind chills!
I have NEVER gotten cold wearing it!
GREAT IDEA for College Students who do a lot of walking on campus in the winter too!

The EXACT one I own (pictured above) is...
PLUS EARN $10.00 Kohls Cash for Every $5o Spent!


HUGE SALE on Electric Blankets PLUS HOT Coupon Stack at Kohls >>HERE<<



Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.