Wednesday, February 15, 2017

CHEAP Softsoap Body Wash at Walgreens


CHEAP Softsoap Body Wash
Walgreens Coupon Matchup 2/11 - 2/18/17

I grabbed this deal today and it is MINE ALL MINE!
This goes in the little section I have in my stockroom labeled "MOMMY ONLY!"

Softsoap Body Wash Sale $3.99
USE $3.00/1 ANY Softsoap Brand Body Wash ETS Walgreens Load2Card Mfg Coupon Exp 2/25/17 >>HERE<<
Final Price = ONLY $.99

IF you need a filler item to use Register Rewards...
Lay's Family Size Potato Chips are ON SALE 2/$5.00
(Compare to $2.99 at Wegmans)


Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you love coupon shopping at Walgreens?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!