Wednesday, May 24, 2017

CHEAP Crest Mouthwash at Rite Aid


CHEAP DEAL on Crest Mouthwash
Rite Aid Coupon Matchup 5/21 - 5/27/17

If you're low on mouthwash in your stockroom...
this is a NICE deal to take advantage of!

REMINDER: P&G Limits 4 Like Coupons per Household per Day
Your Rite Aid Wellness+ Card WILL Track Your Purchases for "When You Spend" Offers

BUY 3 Crest Mouthwash 16.9oz (500ml) B1G1 50% OFF PSA $5.49
(3rd item eligible for 10% Silver or 20% Gold Wellness+ Discount)
Total = as low as $11.12


Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you love coupon shopping at Rite Aid?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!