Sunday, June 11, 2017

STOCKUP PRICE on OxiClean Laundry Detergent at Rite Aid


STOCKUP PRICE on OxiClean Laundry Detergent
Rite Aid Coupon Matchup 6/11 - 6/17/17

IF Your Target or Walmart carries this you may price match!

I personally LOVE the White Revive!!!

Oxi Clean Laundry Detergent Liquid 40oz or HD Paks 18ct Sale $3.99
USE $3.00/1 ANY OxiClean Laundry Detergent Mfg Coupon 5/21 SS Insert Exp 6/21/17
USE PlentiPoints to Reduce/Eliminate OOP Expense!


Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you love coupon shopping at Rite Aid?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!