Monday, November 13, 2017

Target Black Friday Early Access Sale







5% Discount Every Day
FREE Shipping NO Order Minimum year round
90 Days for Returns & Exchanges
NO Receipt needed for returns & exchanges
Personally have the DEBIT Card (there is also a Credit Card available)
The 5% Discount comes off at the point of sale and then Target auto deducts my purchase from my checking account.



Be sure to JOIN My Black Friday, Cyber Monday & Christmas Shopping Facebook Group AND JOIN My Target Couponing & Clearance Facebook Group and make sure you have them both set to TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS FOR ALL POSTS so you don't miss a single deal!!!

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and helps offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.



Do You LOVE To Coupon Shop at Target???
Do You LOVE Target CLEARANCE???
Join My Group & Invite Your Friends Too!