Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Rite Aid Stores Closing in February 2018


Rite Aid Stores Closing in February 2018

In speaking with my local Rite Aid store manager this week she informed me that the majority of Rite Aid locations in my Rochester NY area will be closing and/or converting to Walgreens stores next month, in February 2018. This of course has to do with the Walgreens purchase/merger of Rite Aid.

I have been informed that the Rite Aid location at Titus Ave & Hudson in Irondequoit (Rochester NY) will remain open as a Rite Aid, and possibly a couple other locations in my area too. I have no information other than this in our area or how it will effect other regions nationally.

Be sure to JOIN My Walgreens Couponing & Clearance Group on facebook if you're not in it already, so you can enjoy the savings at Walgreens and be ready for the new locations that may pop up in your area.

My Rite Aid Couponing & Clearance Group on facebook will remain and I will post Rite Aid deals as usual.


PER MY LOCAL RITE AID PHARMACY DISTRICT MANAGER...

On 2/13/18 some local Rite Aid Stores WILL be under the NEW Management of Walgreens, including the Rite Aid at 689 Ridge Rd East Rochester NY 14621
Stores that are slated to convert to Walgreens on 2/13 are scheduled to close as Rite Aid on 2/12 at 5:00pm
More locations will switch on a secondary date later in February.

The following Rochester NY area Rite Aid locations WILL REMAIN RITE AID:


Store 04894
605 Titus Ave Rochester NY 14617
(corner of Hudson Ave)
Store 00629
1000 North Clinton Ave Rochester NY 14621
(between Ave A and Carl St)
Store 10859
1792 North Goodman St Rochester NY 14609
(corner of Norton St)
Store 03597
535 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621
(near Clifford Ave)


I will keep you informed of any news I hear.

~ Pam








Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.