Tuesday, February 6, 2018

How To Use Ibotta at Rite Aid


How To Use Ibotta at Rite Aid

$10.00 NEW Member Sign Up BONUS! ~ PLEASE use my Ibotta referral code ECMDEALS when registering for Ibotta >>HERE<<
IF you miss this step during registration in using my referral code ECMDEALS then I will NOT receive the referral credit.

Ibotta is the Cash Back App that I get the most money back for my shopping!

Ibotta is partnered up with OVER 200 supported stores that you can send a receipt and get cash back for items purchased.

HOWEVER, Rite Aid is one of the stores that you may Link Your Loyalty Card to! This is GREAT for those who may not have a SmartPhone! You can SIGN UP ONLINE, Add Offers Online and watch your Savings add up!

STEP 1 ~ SIGN UP for IBOTTA with my referral code ECMDeals
You will Receive a $10.00 New Member Sign Up Bonus for Redeeming your First offer withing the first 2 weeks.

STEP 2 ~ REGISTER your Rite Aid Wellness+ Card Account Number

STEP 3 ~ ADD OFFERS for the items you think you may be purchasing in stores. Simply Click on FIND OFFERS. Then Choose CATEGORIES. Then Choose PHARMACY. You can narrow it down to Rite Aid by choosing individual stores under the ALL NEARBY STORES tab, by typing RITE AID in the search bar, then Choose RITE AID. Then you can left click on the individual cash back offers you are interested in, then ADD OFFER. You will usually complete a simple task (ex. watch a short video or answer a multiple choice question) and then your offer will be available for use. NOTE: OFFERS MUST BE ADDED BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THE ITEMS!

STEP 4 ~ SHOP! Be sure to scan your Rite Aid Wellness+ Card that is registered to your Ibotta account when shopping at Rite Aid.

STEP 5 ~ SIT BACK and watch your savings roll in! I usually see my Cash Back Offers hit my account the next business day.



WITHDRAW CASH ~ When your account reaches a balance of $20.00+ you may Get Your Cash via PayPal or Venmo OR opt to get Gift Cards for great companies like Amazon.com, Target, Best Buy AND MORE!



$10.00 NEW Member Sign Up BONUS! ~ PLEASE use my Ibotta referral code ECMDEALS when registering for Ibotta >>HERE<<
IF you miss this step during registration in using my referral code ECMDEALS then I will NOT receive the referral credit.



For those of you who click through to my posts, read them, comment on them, share them, and those who print coupons through my links and shop online through my links THANK YOU for your continued support in helping me do what I do and provide for my family!


Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!