Thursday, February 8, 2018

STOCKUP on Nivea Lotions at Rite Aid


STOCKUP on Nivea Lotions
Rite Aid Coupon Matchup 2/4 - 2/8/18

I got this lotion a couple weeks ago when it was on a BonusCash deal at Rite Aid and WOW does it work GOOD on my dry hands!!! I had an extra printable coupon in my binder still so I got another bottle today.

Nivea Oil Infused or In-Shower Body Lotion Sale $5.99 (reg $8.49)
USE $2.00/1 ANY NIVEA In-Shower Lotion or Oil Infused Body Lotion Product Printable Mfg Coupon ~ NLA
or USE $2.00/1 Nivea Body Lotion, In-Shower Lotion or Cream Coupon 2/4 SS Insert Exp 3/3/18
Total = $3.99
AFTER $15 BonusCash WYS $40 (a 37.5% Savings off the price before coupons)...
Final Price = ONLY $1.74
That's an 80% SAVINGS!

PLEASE NOTE These Nivea Coupons are all Limit 4 Like Coupons in the Same Shopping Trip. Mix & Match with other items within the same offer to take full advantage of your cost savings! Your Rite Aid Wellness+ Card WILL Track Your Purchases. For MORE ITEMS Included in the $15 BonusCash WYS $40 Offer Join/Visit My Rite Aid Couponing & Clearance Group 

You CAN USE PlentiPoints AND EARN BonusCash in the Same Transaction to Reduce your OOP Expense!
BonusCash is available for use the day after you earn it and VALID for 60 Days.
BonusCash CAN ONLY BE USED in the Dollar Increment in which is was earned!


Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.


Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!